in Active Office News January 29, 2016
Competitive package based on experience. No freelancers – permanent position only.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, talented designer with great front-end coding skills, a passion for design and the desire to be part of an established Web and Marketing agency in Ayrshire. The role will require the Developer/Designer to:
- Create fantastic, unique website designs
- Work with our developers to style the systems they build
- Maintain and upgrade existing sites on various CMS platforms
We want to add a designer to our team who can create cutting edge designs, and be part of transforming them into responsive websites. The successful candidate will have strong communication and multitasking skills and be able to work within a fast-paced, high pressure, team environment. You will be hungry to work with the latest technologies, and to use your initiative to come up with amazing designs and new ideas while ensuring best practice, usability and accessibility.
- Expertise in using the Adobe Creative Suite packages
- Aptitude in hand-coding HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in creating responsive, mobile web experiences
- Ability to work closely with members of all departments to help maintain internal marketing
- Knowledge and experience in print design
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and communicate transparently with internal and external teams
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations across multiple technologies
- Commercial experience in online design and coding
- Ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Animation and video experience
- PHP/mySQL database experience
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Joomla! etc.)